Commercial Real Estate

Insurance for Building Owners and Real Estate

Owners of buildings and other real estate typically have some kind of insurance on their property. This is important because there are always chance of a natural disaster, or when the building or property is damaged.

Many owners of real estate believe that nothing damaging would happen to their building. With Copple Insurance, we offer Commercial Property Coverage. This coverage can reimburse the damage with brand-new property, or simply pay the current value of the lost or damaged property.

Copple Insurance Agency is knowledgeable on your operations as a property owner and we can provide you with  coverage quickly, conveniently, and inexpensively. We only need to ask a few questions and have you complete a short application. 

Coverage Details:

  • All lines of coverage are available (General Liability, Professional Liability, Property, Workers' Compensation, etc.)
  • Coverage available for Implementers in: AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, OK, TN, TX, WY 

Please call Colten Zamrzla at 402-475-3213 or send him an email at to discuss your insurance needs or to start the application process!